Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Better Soon Set by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
Art Impressions came out with a collection of "Get Well Soon" stamp sets this spring, and today I am featuring Better Soon Set (Sku #4864):
I coloured my images with Copic markers, and paper pieced his duvet.  I matted the image and sentiment on some black cardstock to make it stand out, and used pop dots to attach the image circle.
I made the cards 5" square, and added some enamel dots to jazz things up a little.  These are great Get Well Soon cards to have on hand.
 Copics used: E11, E00, E000, R35, R32, R30, G46, G43, G40, Y35, Y11, E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, C3, C1


5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

So CUTE Karen!! Love your coloring!!

Dot J Freel said...

Great card!

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE the coloring on this!! Such a great card!

Linda said...

That is really cute card, you did good job here, like the images and color combination you used here. Thank you for the post

Renee Matarese said...

These are adorable! Love the blue and dots so much!!