Monday, February 20, 2017

Fabulous Birthday by Kerry

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card using the Mini Cake Spinner set and Fairy Spinner set and dies.


But I decided to switch it up a bit, instead of a spinner card.  I wanted to make it into a shaker card.  :)
So, I added an action wobble for the fairy and a mini action wobble for the cake.  I also added some  glitter and glimmer by using diamond stickles and Wink of Stella clear brush pen.


Copic markers used:
BG0000, BG10, C0, C1, C3, E00, E50, E51, E53, E55, E93, R20, RV000, RV00, RV10, V12, Y11, Y15, Y38, YG17, YG23, YG25, YR01, YR12, YR15


7 comments:

Monika Gulyas said...

I love this fairy stamp!!! Great colouring!!!

Dot J Freel said...

Such a cute card! Love the colors.

slang said...

Great card, the paper really makes it!

Karen Day said...

Cute idea, Kerry!

Sharon Caudle said...

Love, love, love!! Fantastic card, Kerry! Your paper choices are perfect!!

Renee Matarese said...

This is so cute! I love combining sets myself and this combo is just perfect!

diane zechman said...

Love how you used these sets together! Fabulous!